Arlan can simply help you select and book the perfect speaker(s), or we can go the extra mile to assist you in creating the right speaker program for your event from beginning to end.
We know you have your hands full already running an organization and/or a conference. We’ve worked with hundreds of organizations, and leaders like you, who’ve told us that it’s not organizing the event itself that poses the greatest challenges – it’s pulling together the right slate of speakers with just the right topics at just the right price. Topics such as Happiness, health and wellbeing, Resilience – thriving through difficult times rather than just surviving, Developing optimism, Creating collaborative and positive teams, Happiness at work…and beyond.
Essentially, Living Wellbeing.
At no cost to you, our concierge services are a perfectly fitted “bespoke suite” of services streamlining the process of finding just the right speaker. Our team can simply help you select and book the perfect speaker(s), or we can go the extra mile to assist you in creating the right speaker program for your event from beginning to end.
Arlan’s Concierge Speaker Services are just what you need – a customized approach, perfectly-fitted, to deliver just the right speaker, in a personal and “hands-on” manner that will deliver the results you need.
Our Concierge Speaker Services
Our Concierge Speaker Services team provides top-notch service that is personalized, attentive and reliable.
We provide one-on-one on-site support so that the organizer, audience and speaker are taken care of every step of the way.
Uncovering what’s right for your audience and event
Before we recommend any speaker, we’ll clarify your needs, listen to your concerns about what needs to be addressed at your gathering or event, and only bring forward what’s meaningful and relevant for your consideration. Some important things we address are:
- Pacing: Understand that there needs to be a graduated flow of energy for your speaker selection over the entire event.
- Relevance: Discover what topics are universal and which speakers and subject matter are ideal for specific target audiences within your attendance base.
- Coordination: Manage the speakers so you’re able to focus on connecting with your audience, stakeholders and/or membership.
- Price-range: Not every speaker at your event needs to be expensive to be good – a successful event has a balance of more experience, in-demand speakers, with subject matter experts from within your chosen field/area of focus and more diverse and specialized speakers to round out the programming budget for your event.
- Synergy: Event programs require a subtle yet connective theme, with no duplication of message. They are a form of partnership with all of the speakers working together to achieve your goals.
Dealing with the contracts, technical and AV requirements, etc.
We’ll sort through all of the paperwork, providing bios and photos, working with the speaker(s) to customize their presentation and content to your audience, developing the right hook/titles for their presentations and proofing and finalizing them for your event program – whether in print or online. We’ll also navigate and administrate all of the speaker’s contracts, ensuring the specifications and content are aligned with the program we’ve designed and what you need each of them to deliver. If required, we can also work with your on-site personnel or suppliers to ensure the venue agreements match your programming commitments.
On-site speaker coordination, technical support, troubleshooting, etc.
For those who want to be able to focus on managing their attendees and key relationships during their events, we offer on-site support and management of your entire program of speakers, recognizing that some of these may be pros and others may be sponsors or specialists from among your stakeholder base. We ensure the production/technical team has all of the presentations – that they are working right, are consistently displayed and sort out any glitches as they arise. We ensure there’s no unwanted drama for you that day, so you can concentrate on what matters most to you and trust that professionals are truly taking care of every facet of the audience’s experience, from sun-up to sun-down.