“The Well” Book Salon
An on-line book club featuring international speakers and published authors
creating a wellspring of new ideas and inspiration on wellbeing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the “The Well” Book Salon? #WellBookSalon
- The Well Book Salon is an opportunity to continue learning with an Arlan speaker long after the speaker has left the stage.
- Offered as a complimentary program to a keynote or workshop contracted with an Arlan speaker/author.
- A virtual book club led by the book’s author offering additional discussion diving deeper into the tools of the book as an extension of the keynote or workshop.
- Led by the author with the assistance of a moderator to maintain flow, keep on track and be fair to all participants involved.
How do I take part?
- Following a booked keynote or workshop, the client can schedule their own book salon for their audience members, at no additional charge.
- Interested participants can register directly following the speaker presentation at the link provided.
- Details of the date and time will be listed on The Well Book Salon website.
- An email will be sent confirming your participation, a calendar notice to remind you of the start date and a link to download on the day of the first session.
- A password will be provided ensuring that The Well Book Salon remains exclusive to the client organization.
Where does it all happen?
- Prior to the start date, a link will be provided for the Well Book Salon, a private “virtual salon” where you will participate via video.
- Check–ins are forum-style for 1 hour a week for 2 weeks of discussion, co-learning and building relationships.
Why should I participate and what should I expect?
- You enjoyed listening to the speaker and you would like the opportunity to learn more.
- You are interested in reading their book.
- If the schedule works for you, we invite you to join our community by experiencing two hours of additional learning.
- An exciting journey of discussion, inspiration, and growth, led by the book’s author.
How much time is involved?
- 1 hour, once a week for two consecutive weeks plus reading the book.
- Just like any other investment in relationships and self/business growth, you get what you put in.
Does it matter where I live?
- No! This is an online book club that was designed for busy people to access from anywhere in the world.
- It doesn’t matter if our members are in the same city or halfway across the world, because thanks to the power of the internet, you can all be in one digital space at the same time.
How many individuals can participate in the book club?
- As many as would like to join.
- Throughout each session, there will be time for open questions and discussion through the chat room.
What time of day is it scheduled?
- The Well Book Salon dates will be set in consultation with the client and the speaker/author and will stick to a set schedule to respect everyone’s time and investment in the program.
How do I get started?
- Register below by sending us your name and email address.
- We will confirm receipt and will be in touch shortly to confirm first day of your group’s Well Book Salon.
- If you haven’t already purchased a book, click on the book’s image to the left or below and follow the instructions. It’s that simple!
From time to time, we all go back to the well
as a source of ideas to live, lead and work better.
Upcoming Well Book Salon dates:
Tuesday, June 12th and June 19th at 7pm CST
Wednesday, June 13th and June 20th at 3:30pm EST
REGISTER FOR: Professional speaker and author Louisa Jewell’s
WIRE YOUR BRAIN FOR SELF-CONFIDENCE: The Science of Conquering Self-Doubt
“The Well” Book Salon welcomes all Manitoba Nurses who attended the MNU Conference May 3, 2018
Please join Louisa on Tues, June 12th and June 19th at 7pm CST
“What I’ve discovered is that our happiness is not dependent on any of this…Our happiness is dependent on our mindset. And a confident, optimistic, resilient mindset is one that will truly allow you to flourish in all aspects of your life.” Louisa Jewell
Registration for Louisa Jewell's "The Well" Book Salon
REGISTER FOR: Recognition Expert and Author Sarah McVanel’s
FOREVER RECOGNIZE OTHERS’ GREATNESS
“The Well” Book Salon welcomes all Dietitians of Canada registered for the Dietitians of Canada Conference June 6-9th in Vancouver BC
Please join Sarah on June 13th and 20th at 3:30pm EST
“We all have more potential, more extraordinary possibilities than we ever imagined. By asking tough questions and sharing powerful truths, Sarah McVanel helps individuals and organizations discover their greatness through the exponential power of recognition and then use that greatness to improve themselves, their workplace and their bottom line.” Sarah McVanel
Registration for Sarah McVanel's "The Well" Book Salon
Upon completion of the #wellbooksalon
- Consider working one-on-one with the speaker/ author.
- Contact Arlan Group by setting up a complimentary 15 min. call.