“The Well” Book Salon
An on-line book club featuring international speakers and published authors
creating a wellspring of new ideas and inspiration on wellbeing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the “The Well” Book Salon? #WellBookSalon
- The Well Book Salon is an opportunity to continue learning with an Arlan speaker long after the speaker has left the stage.
- Offered as a complimentary program to a keynote or workshop contracted with an Arlan speaker/author.
- A virtual book club led by the book’s author offering additional discussion diving deeper into the tools of the book as an extension of the keynote or workshop.
- Led by the author with the assistance of a moderator to maintain flow, keep on track and be fair to all participants involved.
How do I take part?
- Following a booked keynote or workshop, the client can schedule their own book salon for their audience members, at no additional charge.
- Interested participants can register directly following the speaker presentation at the link provided.
- Details of the date and time will be listed on The Well Book Salon website.
- An email will be sent confirming your participation, a calendar notice to remind you of the start date and a link to download on the day of the first session.
Where does it all happen?
- Prior to the start date, a link will be provided for the Well Book Salon, a “virtual salon” where you will participate via video.
- A 1-hour forum style of discussion, co-learning and building relationships.
Why should I participate and what should I expect?
- You enjoyed listening to the speaker and you would like the opportunity to learn more.
- You are interested in reading their book.
- If the schedule works for you, we invite you to join our community by experiencing an hour of additional learning.
- An exciting journey of discussion, inspiration, and growth, led by the book’s author.
How much time is involved?
- 1 hour of learning plus reading the book.
- Just like any other investment in relationships and self/business growth, you get what you put in.
Does it matter where I live?
- No! This is an online book club that was designed for busy people to access from anywhere in the world.
- It doesn’t matter if our members are in the same city or halfway across the world, because thanks to the power of the internet, you can all be in one digital space at the same time.
How many individuals can participate in the book club?
- As many as would like to join.
- During the session, there will be time for open questions and discussion through the chat room.
What time of day is it scheduled?
- The Well Book Salon dates will be set in consultation with the client and the speaker/author and will stick to a set schedule to respect everyone’s time and investment in the program.
How do I get started?
- Register below by sending us your name and email address.
- We will confirm receipt and will be in touch shortly to confirm first day of your group’s Well Book Salon.
- If you haven’t already purchased a book, click on the book’s image to the left or below and follow the instructions. It’s that simple!
From time to time, we all go back to the well
as a source of ideas to live, lead and work better.
Upcoming Well Book Salon date:
Tuesday, October 30th at 1pm EST
REGISTER FOR: Professional speaker and author Allan Kehler’s
“Born Resilient: True Stories of Life’s Greatest Challenges”
Please join Allan on Tuesday, October 30th at 1pm EST
“The stories in this book are real-life accounts of the devastation and heartache that life can bring. You will be taken into their emotional journey and feel the loss of each struggle. Hope will be renewed as you discover how they were each able to overcome their challenges. Most importantly, you will understand that just like them, you were born resilient.” – Allan Kehler